Martina Manfreda Mortimer
- 1971: Born in Sempeter pri Gorici, Slovenia
- 1991–1997: studied fashion/textile design at Ljubljana University, Slovenia.
- 1999–2000: awarded with a British Council scholarship and achieving MA in fashion/textiledesign at B.I.A.D. University of Central England, Birmingham,
- 2000: A work experience in London with fashion designers Vivienne Westwood and Julian MacDonald .
- 2001–2005: self employed knitwear designer in Ljubljana, Slovenia
- 2005 till today: self employed knitwear designer with a design studio in Berlin.
- 1995: International fashion show “Mittelmoda", Gorizia, Italy
- 1996: International fashion show “Mittelmoda", Gorizia, Itally, awarded with an invitation to Summer School at Domus Academy in Milan, under the supervision of Italian designer Gianfranco Ferre.
- 1996: international students fashion show at K.I.A.D University, Rochester, UK: won the 2nd prize
- 2006: Gallery at the Faculty for the Education, Ljubljana
- 2012: Gallery Berlin Avantgarde, Berlin
- 2012: ‘ArtEAsts in the City’, Romanian Embassy, Berlin
- 2014: ‘Bestrickend’, Handwerksform, Hannover
Design fairs for applied art
- 2012 and 2013: Selected by the jury to take part at an international design fair GRASSI-MESSE, Leipzig
- 2013 until today: participation at design fairs ‘Zeughausmesse“, Deutsches Historisches Museum, Berlin; Textilmarkt Benediktbeuern, Munich; Kunsthandwerkermarkt, Kassel; Kreativfabrik- Ateliers, Berlin ; Echt, Berlin